Crow’s feet is the wrinkles that appear near the corner of your eyes. Ageing, sun damage, smoking and hormonal changes are the causes of crow’s feet.
Home Remedies for Crow’s Feet
- Regularly apply aloe vera lotion to hydrate and moisturise your skin.
- Apply egg white around your eyes and wait till it dries. Remove with cotton soaked in lukewarm water.
- Soak a piece of cotton in milk and place it on your eyes. Wait for 15 minutes and wash your face.
- Massage the area around your eyes with olive or coconut oil or kumkumadi taila.
- Do face mask, twice weekly, with papaya, carrot and milk.
- Relax and cool your eyes by placing a slice of cucumber.
Prevention of Crow’s Feet
- Drink sufficient amount of water and keep yourself hydrated.
- Protect your skin from harmful sun rays and pollution by using sunscreen lotion and UV protected sunglasses.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin C, E, and antioxidants.
- Avoid drinking carbonated sugary drinks.
- Stop alcohol consumption and smoking.
- You can take amalaki, amalaki rasayana, chyawanprash and ashwagandha rasayana.
- Relax your eye muscles and reduce your tension by undergoing netra tarpana and shirodhara once in awhile.