Double chin is the accumulation of a layer of fat below your chin, between your face and neck.
Causes of Double Chin
- More fat accumulation in your body due to increased fat consumption.
- Drastic weight loss.
- Abnormal body posture.
Tips to Reduce Double Chin
- Eat vitamin E and C rich foods (eg. Sunflower seeds, avocado, kiwi, citrus fruits, etc.).
- If you have loose skin, do face pack including your neck with egg white weekly once.
- Mildly massage your neck in an upward direction with olive oil or milk daily once.
- Reduce your body fat by regular exercise and healthy diet.
- Chewing a gum once in awhile is a very good exercise for facial muscles.
- Keep smiling and avoid frowning.
Exercises to Reduce Double Chin
- Open and close your jaw wide. Repeat for 10 counts.
- Lift your head as though you are seeing a ceiling and pucker your lips. Hold this position for 10 seconds. Repeat this for 10 counts.
- Do regular neck exercises like neck rotation, side bending, forward and back bending.