Ward off your gastric troubles! Gastric problems can be caused due to many factors but it can also be easily taken care of. Here are a few remedies. –
- Grind turmeric leaves and mix it in a glass of milk and drink it regularly.
- Soak 1 tsp of coriander seeds at night and drink the water on the next day.
- Drinking coconut water helps regulate the digestive system.
- Add 3 tbsp apple cider vinegar/vinegar to warm water and drink it after it reaches room temperature.
- Eat amla every day. The fiber rich gooseberry keeps acidity and other intestinal problems at bay.
- Consuming ajwain, fennel seeds, black pepper or cloves also helps against gastric problems.
- Use desi ghee for cooking. Ghee has cooling properties.
- Drink buttermilk every day. Don’t forget to drink plenty of water.
- Eat frequently but in small portions and make sure to get fiber rich food.
- Take cooked food instead of eating it raw. Take soups and steamed vegetables
- take sweet fruits such as apples, melons and pears.
- Biscuits, confectioneries as it contains baking powder and preservatives
- Packed food, processed food.
- Alcohol, carbonated drinks and beverages like tea and coffee.
- Packed Milk may also induce Gastritis in some individuals.
- Dry red chillies are the main culprits. Avoid them totally.
- use of pickles, sauces, packed jams, fried food items.
- Sour fruits like tomatoes, pineapples, pappaya/ citrus fruits
- Garlic and ginger in your diet. It aggravated pitta and thus increases your symptoms.