Feeling dizzy often? Do you have irregular heartbeat, headache or back pain? These could a few symptoms of low blood pressure!
Don’t let low BP bother you much. Here are a few remedies to fight it:
- 1 cup of raw beetroot daily helps against low BP. You can also take it as a juice.
- An infusion made of Indian spikenard (jatamamsi) is very much beneficial against low BP.
- Take hot Epsom salt baths regularly. This is the simplest remedy for low BP.
- Make sure to get a regular intake of proteins, vitamins B and C.
- Mix ½ tbsp. of salt in 1 glass of water and consume to normalise blood pressure.
AMRUTAM GOLD MALT
A POWERFUL IMMUNITY BOOSTER FOR ALL AGES
- Enhances body immunity
- Delays the physiological changes fights against chronic diseases.
- Improves appetite and digestion.
- Useful in anemia, general, debility, weight loss and low blood pressure.
- A pediatric to geriatric tonic for vigor and vitality.
Dosage: One-two tablespoons to be taken with milk or warm water, twice a day.