Vriksh Asana (Tree Pose) brings balance to your body, improves concentration, strengthens your legs and relieves sciatica.
Steps to do it:
– Stand straight on a flat surface and keep your arms by your side
– Bend the right knee and place the right foot up on your left thigh
– Breathing in, slowly take your arms over your head from sideways and bring your palms together
– Keep your spine erect and fix your eyes at a distant object to balance yourself
– Continue deep breathing for a minute and while exhaling bring your arms down slowly
– Bring your right leg down and repeat the pose with the other leg