Bhramari Pranayama can help you improve concentration and focus, reduce hypertension and rejuvenate you.
Steps to do it:
- Sit cross-legged on the floor.
- Plug both your ears with your thumbs.
- Place your index finger over your eyebrows.
- Place middle fingers on both your eyes.
- Place ring fingers on the base of nostrils.
- Place little fingers on cheeks.
- Inhale through both nostrils.
- Slowly exhale while humming a low sound like the buzzing of a bee.
- Continue breathing while humming for at least 3 minutes.
- Relax, bring hands down but keep eyes closed for five minutes.
- Feel the flow of energy through your entire body
- Open eyes!