Do you think your cup of coffee is safe for you? Discover its effects on your body:
– Coffee is acidic in nature and kills appetite by creating an imbalance in the tummy.
– Coffee is highly addictive and its absence causes withdrawal symptoms like anxiety, headaches, depression and fatigue.
– Caffeine content in coffee increases the metabolic rate that is harmful for migraine patients.
– Coffee consumption over a long time can harden the arteries and lead to a heart stroke.
– Caffeine in coffee cuts out iron in the blood and absence of iron leads to anaemia.
– For lactating women, their babies can get caffeine via coffee through breast milk and may show signs of disturbed sleep and irritability.
– Pregnant women who drink coffee may be increasing the risk of miscarriage and premature delivery.