Excessive sweating can cause you to stink. Here’s how you can pull yourself out of the stinky situation!
- Crush turnip and extract its juice. Apply it to the underarm area and let it dry. This helps to eliminate bad odour for at least 10 hours.
- Rub the sweat prone areas with vinegar. This will remove the stink caused by sweat.
- Crush a few tomatoes and take out its juice. Mix it in water and use it to bathe.
- Use essential oils such as lavender, pine or peppermint. These oils fight the bacteria and eliminate the odour.
- Applying tea tree oil to the problem area is also helpful.
- Dust baking soda or cornstarch on your underarms. These powders absorb the sweat and keep them odour free.
- Apply witch hazel under your arms to kill the stink.
Do you use any natural remedies to remove body odour?