How safe are you eating a home cooked non-vegetarian meal? A recent study shows that you may get infected with the germs on your kitchen cutting boards. The study was conducted on cutting boards used in homes and the University Hospital in Basel. These boards were used to prepare poultry, lamb, beef or fish. The test results showed that 6.5% of hospital cutting boards and 3.5% of household cutting boards were infected with E coli bacteria. E coli is a multi-drug resistant bacteria. It is best to practise proper hygiene as prevention is much better than cure for sure! Read the full story at The Telegraph
- A Drop of Blood Can Diagnose Asthma Now!
- Are You Taking Too Much of Vitamins and Minerals?