Discover the major facts about your Pancreas:
– It is located under the stomach and connects to the small intestine.
– It is a yellowish coloured organ that means ‘all or whole’ and ‘flesh’ in Greek.
– It is contained in both the digestive and endocrine systems.
– It controls blood sugar by producing hormones like glucagon and insulin.
– It is the storage unit for the digestive enzymes in your body.
To get more information on diabetes and to buy ayurvedic products for better control of your blood sugar, please click on the links below: