Treat skin dullness and pigmentation with this easy mango face pack.
How to Make the Mango Face Pack
1. Dice a ripe mango and blend it in a mixer to make a pulp
2. Mix 2 tsp mango pulp with 1 tsp curd well
3. Apply it on your face and neck
4. Leave face pack on for 20 minutes and rinse it off with plain water
5. Dab your face dry with a soft cotton towel – do not rub your face.
Apply this rejuvenating face pack at least twice a week to get a fresh and glowing skin!
If you know of similar homemade face packs that have helped you with your skin problems, let us know in the comments.