Old stretch marks don’t fade away easily. Here are some natural remedies that you can try.
Massage the affected area with any of these oils. These oils heal and regenerate the skin covering the stretch marks.
- Coconut oil
- Tea tree oil
- Olive oil
- Castor oil
- Lavender oil
- Almond oil
- Make a paste of raw sugar, almond oil and a few drops of lemon juice and apply it on the marks. Follow this process for a month.
- Aloe vera: Rub aloe vera on the affected area and wash it with warm water after a few minutes. Make a paste of aloe vera and jojoba and apply it on the area. It provides moisture to the skin and makes it smooth.
- Rub lemon juice on the marks and wash it with warm water after 10 minutes.
- Apply cocoa butter twice a day on the marks Make a paste of cocoa butter, wheat germ oil, beeswax and vitamin E oil. Heat this mixture, when warm spread on both palms and apply.
- Apply egg white on the area and let it dry. Once it dries up, clean it with warm water.
- Always eat food rich in proteins (eg. beans, eggs, soy, etc.) and vitamin C (eg. papaya, broccoli, oranges, cauliflower, etc.) and vitamin E (almonds, peanuts, spinach, etc.)
- Drink lots of water and get regular exercise.