Who doesn’t want lovely and clear skin?
Here are some tips to give your face that clear shine!
- Consume nuts and seeds. Nuts are a rich source of fatty acids which keep the skin healthy and clear.
- Salmon is another great source of fatty acids. It is also low in protein and sodium.
- Berries: Berries are packed with rich anti-oxidants which keep the skin healthy and youthful.
- Dark green vegetables: These are also rich in anti-oxidants. These are also rich in vitamins E and D.
- Don’t leave out the cruciferous vegetables, like broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, etc., from your list as they are equally helpful in giving you a clear skin.
- Make sure to get a healthy dose of iron (beans, spinach, apricot, etc.) in your body as it promotes good blood circulation.
- Take citrus fruits as they are rich in vitamin C, which boosts the immune system and also helps produce collagen, which is needed by the skin to look new and fresh.
- Do pranayama everyday!
Let us know in the comments what you do to make your skin glow.
Pic credit: tommerton (CCL)