Why Seek For Natural Ways To Remove Blackheads?
Blackheads are bumps present on the skin pores and could be black or yellow in color. Blackheads block the hair follicles with dead skin cells as well as sebum. Blackheads are more commonly observed on the nose, forehead, chest, neck as well as the back. They are more common on areas that have oil glands. Overactive oil glands cause blackheads to appear. Excess sebum secreted from the oil glands binds with the dead skin cells and blocks the skin pores causing blackheads. The exposed part of this hardened mix oxidizes and turns black in color. These small black bumps are known as blackheads. This is a very common problem experienced by many teenagers as well as adults. The good news is that is can be easily cured with the help of natural and herbal remedies. There are many helpful creams, scrubs and astringents available which help remove the blackheads but home remedies or the natural ways to remove blackheads are most beneficial and provide natural cure.
Causes and The Natural Ways To Remove Blackheads
Blackheads as we know by now are caused by excess oily secretion from the pores. Excess oil can be caused due to number of reason such as the main being the skin type and age factor. Other reasons for excess oil secretion can be due to skin problems, puberty, stress, hormonal changes, taking certain medicines, immunity problem as well as bad skin hygiene. Blackheads are one of the underlying cause of acne. That is why everyone should know the natural ways to remove blackheads to prevent it from causing further skin problems such as pimple or acne.
Some popular home remedies and natural ways to remove blackheads are:
1. Mix a mixture of one teaspoon of fresh coriander juice and half teaspoon of turmeric power and make a paste. Apply it on the affected area to get rid of blackheads. These natural ways to remove blackheads can also be used to treat pimples on the face. Apply this paste regularly on the affected area every morning and wash off after ten minutes.
2. A face pack made from sandalwood powder or fuller’s earth mixed in rose water is also one of the helpful natural ways to remove blackheads.
3. Mix one teaspoon of cinnamon powder with one teaspoon of lime juice and make a paste. You can also add ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder in this paste for added benefits. Use these natural ways to remove blackheads for about two weeks and see the results for yourself.
4. Make an exfoliating paste by mixing oatmeal in rose water. Gently rub this paste on the affected area with very soft pressure for five minutes and wash off after ten or fifteen minutes. This is one of the very effective natural ways to remove blackheads.
5. Make a paste from powdered radish seeds and rosewater and apply it on the affected area to naturally get rid of blackheads.
6. Warm a little honey and apply it on the affected part for fifteen minutes to remove blackheads. You can mix sugar in it and use it as a simple homemade scrub. This is very helpful for exfoliating the skin and removing blackheads.
7. Bring four cups of water to boil and add two teaspoon of soda bicarbonate in it. Cover the bowl with a towel and let it soak the steam. Apply this towel on the affected area. Repeat about five times. Next, mix one teaspoon of rice flour in one teaspoon curd. Apply this paste for ten minutes and wash off with cool water. These are very beneficial home remedies or natural ways to remove blackheads.
8. Using a face scrub with tea tree in it is also one of the natural ayurvedic remedies for blackheads.