The word Naukasana is made up of two sanskrit words: nauka- boat; asana – posture/pose.
Steps to do it:
– Lie on your back on a mat and place your palms on your thighs
– Inhale deeply and as you exhale, lift your chest and feet off the ground
– Stretch your arms towards your feet at the same time
– Keep your eyes, fingers and toes in a line
– Continue breathing deeply 5-10 times in this pose
– Slowly come back to the ground as you exhale
Avoid doing this pose if you have low BP, migraine, spinal disorder and menstrual cycle.