Viral Hepatitis is an inflammatory condition of the liver caused due to viral infection. There are five types of Viral Hepatitis – Viral Hepatitis A, B, C, D and E.
Common Causes for Viral Hepatitis
- Eating contaminated, uncooked foods.
- Drinking polluted water.
- From infected person through direct contact.
- Sharing needles, razors or accidental prick.
- From mother to child.
- Unhealthy sexual activities.
- Unsterile tattooing.
Symptoms of Hepatitis
- Loss of appetite.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Weight loss.
- Yellow discolouration of skin, eyes and mucosa.
- Abnormal urine and stool colour.
- Pain abdomen.
Precautions to be Taken When Diagnosed with Hepatitis
- Completely avoid alcohol and smoking.
- Avoid unwanted medications. Take medications under physician's guidance only.
- Wash your hands properly.
- Avoid sharing needles, razors, etc., with others.
- Inform your partner about the infection.
- Vaccinate your family members.
- Prevent others from getting contact with your blood, saliva and other body fluids.
- Avoid deep fried oily and spicy foods.
1. Rejuvenation of liver
2. Improves appetite and metabolism
3. Treats hepatitis and dysfunction of the gall bladder
4. Reduces increased serum bilirubin levels.
The Nirogam Hepatitis Kit consists of 3 products to be taken together :
1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam- 100 tablets x 1
2. Organic Certified BhumiAmalaki Powder- 100 gm x 1
3. Livokot Capsules – 100 Capules x1
1. VasaGuluchyadi Kashayam tablets – 2 tablets, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner with warm water.
2. Livokot capsules – 1 tablet thrice daily, after food with warm water.
3. Bhumiamalaki Powder – 2 tsp with buttermilk or warm water in the early morning, on an empty stomach.