Amla Powder - 100 Grams
Many In Stock
- Amla Powder is an all-round tonic. It is the perfect remedy for restoring hair, skin and liver tissue. It is also an aphrodisiac and a mild laxative.
- Amla is commonly used to promote longevity in Ayurveda. It's also used by Ayurvedic practitioners to improve the health of the blood, bones, digestive system, liver, and skin.
- Additionally, Amalaki is said to possess cooling properties that can help soothe pitta (one of the three doshas). According to the principles of Ayurveda, excess pitta can contribute to inflammation, can cause difficulty in sleeping, numerous skin problems, gastrointestinal disorders, and stress-related issues such as high blood pressure.
- Amalaki is also thought to reduce inflammation, alleviate pain, promote detox, sharpen memory, and provides protection against cancer.
Other Benefits :
- Cleanses the blood
- Nourishes liver, skin, and hair
- Acts as a mild aphrodisiac
- It is a natural anti-oxidant and hence helps in rejuvenation
- Supports the heart
- Enhances fertility & strengthens the eyes
- Acts as an excellent source of Vitamin C
- Controls high cholesterol
Amla Churna or Amla powder is made from dried Amla fruits and has a bitter after taste. It is known as Usiri Churnam in Telugu, Nellikai Podi in Tamil, and Amalaki Choornam in Sanskrit. Amalaki Powder offers health benefits.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Overconsumption of Amla powder may lead to hyperacidity and unwanted weight loss.
- If you are on medication, it is advisable to consult a doctor before taking it as a supplement.
- It must not be consumed with bael fruit as it may cause some harmful reactions.
- If you have any medical problems/conditions like an ulcer, acidity, loose motions, hypoglycemia, uncontrolled blood pressure, or weight loss, you must consult an Ayurveda practitioner before consuming Amla powder.
|Serving Size: 3-6 grams||Amount|
|Serving Per Container:||100 gms|
- No animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No Heavy Metals
- No Added Artificial Flavours
- No Chemical preservatives
- No Pesticides
- No genetically Modified Crop Material used
Amalaki is commonly known as Indian gooseberry or amla. It is considered as one of the most powerful rejuvenating herbs in Ayurveda. In Sanskrit, Amalaki means “the sustainer” and it has traditionally been prescribed to strengthen the immune system and cool the body.
Amalaki is a small tree that’s native to tropical southeastern Asia, including India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Malaysia, and the Mascarene Islands. It bears a small round fruit that is about 1/2 to 1 inches in diameter.
Yes, you can consume Amla powder on an empty stomach. However, if you have any medical problems such as an ulcer, acidity, loose motions, hypoglycemia, uncontrolled blood pressure, or weight loss, you must consult a doctor before taking Amla powder.
A brief on the uses of Amla Powder –
For fighting cold, cough & sore throat - Take Amla powder with ginger, honey, and lime juice.
For a mid-meal snack - Add amla powder to a glass of fresh juice for breakfast or sprinkle some amla powder on fruits such as banana, apple or papaya.
Use in hair dye - Amla powder can be mixed with henna to give the hair dye a cooler tone. It also nourishes the hair and provides luster.
For a facial -
- Amla powder with raw honey moisturizes and treats breakouts
- Mix with papaya and honey to brighten skin
- Use it as a toner by mixing it with rose water
- Try a facial with honey, yogurt and amla powder
For joint diseases and gas trouble - Make a paste of 1 teaspoon amla powder with 2 teaspoon sesame oil and swallow the concoction with warm water.
For digestion or skin-related issues - Take 1 teaspoon of amla powder and mix it with 1 teaspoon ghee along with warm water (you can also use jaggery instead of ghee).
For obesity and respiratory diseases - Take amla churan with honey.
For hair mask - Take 2 teaspoons of amla powder, 1 teaspoon of honey and 2 teaspoons of yogurt in warm water – let it sit for 30 minutes before you wash it off with warm water.
For hair growth - Mix Amla powder with coconut oil and massage it gently in your hair. Mix it with Shikakai or egg for hair growth.
It is recommended to store Amla Powder in a dry place and away from direct sunlight.
It is safe to consume Amla Powder by breastfeeding women. However, it is advisable to consult a physical practitioner before doing so.
Amla Powder can be consumed by kids but only after consulting a medical expert.
Add 1 teaspoon of amla powder with 1 teaspoon ghee along with warm water (you can also use jaggery instead of ghee).
Amla Powder is not addictive.
Amla Powder does not cause drowsiness after consumption.
Recently Viewed Products