What exactly is Amla?
Amla (Emblica Officinalis) has been known for its medicinal benefits for more than 3,000 years in Ayurveda and respected as a symbol of good health. It is a rich source of natural Vitamin C. The Indian Gooseberry, or Amla Capsule, is a tangy seasonal fruit available during the winter months. It is known as the powerhouse of goodness, packed with nutrients like proteins, carbohydrates, potassium, fiber, minerals, and vitamins.
What is Giloy Vati?
It is used for the treatment of general weakness, recurrent infections, immunodeficiency disorders, appetite loss, chronic constipation with mucus in the stool, common cold, high cholesterol, hepatitis, jaundice and other liver disorders and various autoimmune disorders. It is also beneficial in dengue, chikungunya, skin, and urinary disorders.
What is ImmuneTea Vedic Chai?
This non-caffeinated tea is enriched with powerful antioxidants and supports the immune system. Vedic Tea is packed with overall health and wellness properties. It can be savoured hot or cold.
What are the benefits of Amla?
Indian Gooseberry is very rich in Vitamin C and other nutrients like Calcium, Phosphorus, Iron, Carotene, and Vitamin B Complex. Organic Amla Capsules are also a powerful antioxidant. Here are some of its benefits:
- For hair: Organic Amla Capsules are a great Ayurvedic treatment for hair care. It is used in many hair tonics and enriches hair growth. It strengthens the roots of the hair, helps to maintain color and luster.
- For eyes: Indian Gooseberry is good for improving eyesight. It improves nearsightedness and cataract and reduces the risk of intraocular tension.
- For Diabetes Management: Amla Capsule’s microcirculatory and Ojas enhancing properties treat diabetes. Gooseberry also contains chromium which has therapeutic value in diabetics. Indian Gooseberry stimulates the isolated group of cells that secrete the hormone insulin. Thus, it reduces blood sugar levels.
- For Heart Disease: Organic Amla Capsules strengthens heart muscles. This helps the heart pump blood flawlessly throughout the body.
- For Infections: Due to its antibacterial and astringent attributes the Indian Gooseberry protects against infection. It is highly helpful in building resistance to recurrent infections.
- To improve Appetite: Consuming Organic Amla Capsules with butter and honey before a meal improves appetite. It helps in balancing the Nitrogen level and thus increases weight in a healthy way.
- As an Anti-Aging Agent: Amla Capsule prevents health-related hyperlipidemia through attenuating oxidative stress in the aging process.
- For Vitamin-C: Amla is the most concentrated form of Vitamin C found in the plant kingdom.
- To boost bone strength: Amla Capsule is excellent as it supports bone development, reduces Vata and balances the doshas.
- To keep the Liver Healthy: Organic Amla Capsules helps to purify the Rasa Dhatu (nutrient fluid) and Rakta Dhatu (blood). Thus, supporting the functions of the liver. It also strengthens the liver and eliminates toxins from the body.
Is it safe to take ImmuneTea Vedic Chai every day?
Definitely! Masha is an intelligent combination specially designed to suit your daily health needs. It is an immune-boosting tea that contains ginger, lemon, turmeric, and pepper. Overconsumption of these teas can lead to digestion issues, nausea, or even allergies. This is primarily because of their high concentration of antioxidants and Pitta creating nature. That's why it is essential to use a balanced composition for your immunity tea. On the other hand, Masha contains a wide variety of Ayurvedic herbs that give you desired results without risks of side effects. It is easily assimilated in your blood to give you both immediate and long-lasting benefits.
Can ImmuneTea Vedic Chai be made in milk?
No, it is a herbal tea that must be infused in pure water and prepared as a decoction. This step is essential to ensure that all of its nutrients reach your body in their active state. Likewise, you should avoid adding sugar to this preparation. Replace it with honey to double up on the benefits.
What does ImmuneTea Vedic Chai do?
Masha is a typical immunity tea that interacts with your immune system to boost its functions. It eliminates all the agents that can reduce your germ-fighting ability, including, microbial infections, stress, anxiety, sleeplessness, etc. In addition, it stimulates the production of white blood cells to give you lasting results.
What are the benefits of Giloy Vati?
The benefits of Giloy Vati are as follows:
- Treats general weakness
- Treats common colds
- Cures jaundice, liver disorders, dengue, etc.
- Treats weak immunity
Why should you buy from Nirogam?
The Nirogam Store offers a wide variety of medicines that treat almost all diseases naturally. Our products are made from the extracts of organically cultivated Ayurvedic herbs. So, they are free from side effects and artificial additives. You can shop online from the comfort of your home, buy the products that best suit your condition, and get them delivered right to your doorstep.