Brahmi Powder - 100 gms
Many In Stock
- Organic Brahmi Powder enhances focus, mindfulness, reduces anxiety, depression, stress, helps to manage anger and relax the nerves.
- It improves concentration, promotes relaxation, rejuvenates & nurtures the nervous system, supports calm and clarity.
- This water-loving herb has a reputation for improving memory and mental function whilst also working to relieve anxiety and depression.
- Having antioxidant and neuroprotective action, Brahmi powder contains Saponins and Bacosides that interact with neurotransmitters in the brain, raising levels of serotonin, gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), and acetylcholine. This affects and regulates the balance of the mind to be more beneficial to our overall mood, memory and cognitive processes.
- Helpful in the treatment of ADHD, pruritus, fever, and poisoning
- Improves mental alertness
- Enhances memory and focus
- Increases concentration
- Increases ability to learn (Cognitive Ability)
- Boosts immunity
- Helps in controlling hypertension (Calming Effect)
- Treats headaches of various origins like stress anxiety, depression, etc.
- Cures Insomnia (sleep problems)
- Treats joint pain (rheumatism)
- Improves sexual health
- Boosts brain function
- Helps to reduce ADHD symptoms
- Helps to lower blood pressure levels
- Contains anti-cancer properties
Pure Brahmi Powder contains Bacopa Monnieri or Brahmi extracts.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: There is insufficient reliable information about the safety of taking Bacopa if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. Stay on the safe side and avoid using it.
- Slow heart rate (bradycardia): Bacopa might slow down the heartbeat. This could be a problem for people who already have a slow heart rate.
- Gastrointestinal tract blockage: Bacopa might cause “congestion” in the intestines. This might cause problems in people who have a blockage in their intestines.
- Lung conditions: Brahmi powder may increase fluid secretions in the lung. There is a concern that this could worsen lung conditions such as asthma or emphysema.
- Thyroid disorders: Brahmi powder can increase levels of thyroid hormone. It should be used cautiously or avoided if you have a thyroid condition or take thyroid hormone medications.
- Urinary tract obstruction: Brahmi powder is likely to increase secretions in the urinary tract. There is a concern that this could worsen urinary obstruction.
|Serving Size: 1-3 gms||Amount|
|Servings Per Container:||100 gms|
- No animal ingredients
- Suitable for vegetarians
- No heavy metals
- No added artificial flavors
- No chemical preservatives
- No pesticides
- No genetically modified crop material used
Brahmi and Gotu-kola are the main revitalizing Ayurvedic herbs for the nerves and the brain cells. They increase intelligence, longevity, memory and decrease senility and aging. They also fortify the immune system, both cleansing and feeding it, and strengthen the adrenals.
Brahmi is named so as it aids the knowledge of Brahman, the supreme reality and is perhaps the most important nervine herb used in Ayurvedic medicine. It revitalizes the brain cells, removing toxins and blockages within the nervous system, while at the same time having a nurturing effect. It improves memory and aids in concentration. A small number of fresh leaves can be eaten daily to rejuvenate the mind. Brahmi helps awaken the crown chakra and balance the right and left hemispheres of the brain. It calms the heart and helps guard against heart attacks.
Organic Brahmi Powder enhances focus, mindfulness, reduces anxiety, depression, stress, helps manage anger and relax the nerves. It improves concentration, promotes relaxation, rejuvenates & nurtures the nervous system, supports calm and clarity.
Ayurveda recommends the use of Brahmi for memory problems and poor concentration. Brahmi specifically enhances the quality of Sadhaka Pitta which directly influences the nature of consciousness. It has been seen that by chewing a few leaves of Brahmi on empty stomach the memory retention capacity of the brain can improve. In some areas of India, Brahmi leaves are ground into chutney and used regularly.
- Eat and sleep well. Omega 3 fatty acid [tuna, salmons, sardines] improves brain power. Vegetarian sources of omega 3 include walnuts, ground flax seeds, and soya beans.
- Limit calories and saturated fats.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables like spinach, broccoli, apples, mangoes, and watermelons.
- Exercise regularly - when you exercise the body, you exercise the brain.
- Memory is linked to the health of the body, soul, mind, emotions, and sentiments. The quality of interpersonal relationships influences the quality of memory.
- Practice relaxation techniques.
- Play brain boosters to increase concentration and reduce forgetfulness- Sudoku puzzles, crosswords, etc.
- Do things in a different way to activate brain cells. For instance: If you are right-handed, comb your hair with your left with closed eyes, stir food with your left hand, etc.
- Learn something new - a new hobby, language, musical instrument or dance.
- Reduce the use of technology to reduce distraction.
- Try the Pomodoro technique
Brahmi powder might increase certain brain chemicals that are involved in thinking, learning, and memory. Some research suggests that it might also protect brain cells from chemicals involved in Alzheimer's disease. It also treats:
- Anxiety - Taking Bacopa syrup daily for 4 weeks reduces symptoms of anxiety, including nervousness, racing heart, trouble sleeping, headaches, tiredness, difficulty concentrating, and stomach discomfort in some people with anxiety.
- Attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) - Taking Bacopa for 6 months can improve ADHD symptoms such as restlessness and learning problems by 20% or more in some children with ADHD.
- Improves memory - Research shows that taking Bacopa improves memory in otherwise healthy older adults. Also, taking Bacopa extract seems to improve memory and hand-eye coordination in children from the age of 6-8 years.
- Epilepsy (seizures) - Taking Bacopa extract for 5 months might prevent seizures in some people with epilepsy.
Brahmi Powder has a bitter and sweet taste and is known to impart cooling energy.