Chirivilwadi Kashayam - 100 Tablets
Many In Stock
Chirivilwadi Kashayam for Hemorrhoids, Constipation
Benefits of Chirivilwadi Kashayam:
- Treats hemorrhoids and fistula
- Reduces the burning sensation
- Relieves bloating
- Improves digestion power.
2 tablets twice a day before food or as directed by the doctor. (650 mg each)
Chirivilwadi Kashayam effectively treats hemorrhoids, constipation, fistula, and piles. It also reduces bloating and improves digestion.
Piles, Hemorrhoids and Anal Fissure:
The veins in the lower rectum may get inflamed due to strained bowel movements or other causes. Pain, swelling, itching bleeding and discomfort are common in this condition. Fibre rich foods, luke warm water and TRIPHALA churna help to reduce the flare up.
In Chirivilwadi Kashayam, Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa, Chirvilwa - Holoptelea integrifolia, Vahni– Plumbago zeylanica, Abhaya – Terminalia chebula, Kana – Piper longum, Nagara– Zingiber Officinalis, Deepyaka- Cuminum cyminum, Yavasha- Tragia involucrata
Chirivilwadi Kashayam improves digestion due to the hot nature of its ingredients. Abhaya (Haritaki) is one of the herbs in Triphala. It helps to ease constipation and has a cleansing effect on the system. Vahni (Chitraka) has been used in the treatment of hemorrhoids since long.
Recommended Lifestyle Changes:
- Avoid fried foods, bakery items, egg, curd, pungent and spicy food, pickles, fish especially sea fish, meat especially chicken, over work, over strain, day sleep, not sleeping at night, junk food and cold food.
- Take fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Have food at the right time daily.
- Do not resist the natural urge to go.
- Get quality sleep for 8 hours at night. Avoid late nights and odd timings when you are taking Kashayam.
- Get some physical activity daily. Avoid rigorous physical activity immediately after taking Kashaya.
- There are no known side effects of this formulation if taken in the recommended way.
- In higher doses, it may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this product only under medical supervision.