Chiruvilwadi Kashayam - 100 Tablets
Many In Stock
- Chirivilwadi Kashayam is an Ayurvedic medicine mainly used for the treatment of piles, fistula, abdominal lump, constipation, and indigestion. It improves digestion and increases metabolism.
- It gives relief from abdominal distension, improves appetite and reduces constipation. It is beneficial in non-bleeding piles, so it should not be given if one has bleeding piles. It is also not suitable for patients with fissures and burning defecation.
- Chirivilwadi Kashayam effectively treats hemorrhoids, constipation, fistula, and piles. It also reduces bloating and improves digestion.
Other Ingredients include:
Chirvilwa - Holoptelea integrifolia, Vahni– Plumbago zeylanica, Abhaya – Terminalia chebula, Deepyaka- Cuminum cyminum, Yavasha- Tragia involucrata
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- There are no known side effects of this formulation if taken in the recommended way.
- In higher doses, it may worsen gastritis.
- People with high BP should take this product only under medical supervision.
|Serving Size: 02 Tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container: 100 Tablets||Not Specified|
Punarnava – Boerhaavia diffusa, Chirvilwa - Holoptelea integrifolia, Vahni– Plumbago zeylanica, Abhaya – Terminalia chebula, Kana – Piper longum, Nagara– Zingiber officinalis, Deepyaka- Cuminum cyminum, Yavasha- Tragia involucrata
Chirivilwadi Kashayam improves digestion due to the hot nature of its ingredients. Abhaya (Haritaki) is one of the herbs in Triphala. It helps to ease constipation and has a cleansing effect on the system. Vahni (Chitraka) has been used in the treatment of hemorrhoids for long.
Avoid fried foods, bakery items, egg, curd, pungent and spicy food, pickles, fish especially sea fish, meat, especially chicken. Avoid overwork, overstrain, day sleep, staying awake at night, junk food and cold food.
- Take fibrous fruits and vegetables.
- Take your meals at the right time daily.
- Do not resist the natural urge to go.
- Get quality sleep for 8 hours at night. Avoid late nights and odd timings when you are taking Kashayam.
- Get some physical activity daily. Avoid vigorous physical activity immediately after taking the Kashayam.
Chirivilwadi Kashayam is mainly used for hemorrhoid treatment. It also effective to increase the secretion of digestive juices and bile salts, which helps to improve digestion and reduce chronic constipation.
Piles (Hemorrhoid) - It should be noted that Chirivilwadi Kashayam is beneficial when the patient has non-bleeding piles and hemorrhoids are in initial stages. It may not help people with fourth-degree hemorrhoids (permanently prolapsed), which requires surgical treatment. It can be useful in cases of first-degree hemorrhoids (no prolapse) and second-degree hemorrhoids (prolapse on straining, but reduce spontaneously). In some people, it may also be helpful in cases of third-degree hemorrhoids (prolapse on straining, but one can reduce it manually). It helps to reduce the size of the hemorrhoidal mass, pain, irritation, discomfort, and constipation. For the best results in non-bleeding piles, it can be used along with Kankayan Vati.
Abdominal Distension (Bloating) - Chirivilwadi Kashayam reduces gas accumulation in the intestine and its formation. It acts as antiflatulent, carminative and laxative. It reduces the feeling of heaviness in the abdomen, the fullness of the abdomen and abdominal discomfort due to intestinal gas.
Chirivilwadi Kashayam Tablets are the extract tablets of the Chiruvilwadi decoction.
The general dosage of Chirivilwadi Kashayam Tablets is as follows.
1 tablet *
2 tablets *
Maximum Possible Dosage
4 tablets Per Day (in divided doses)
* Twice a day with warm water
Best Time to Take: 30 minutes Before Food
Note: The dosage is according to 1000 mg tablet of Chirivilwadi Kashayam.
All available forms of Chirivilwadi Kashayam are considerably safe and well-tolerated in most individuals when Chiruvilwadi formulations are taken in the recommended dosage under the supervision of an Ayurvedic physician. Chirivilwadi Kashayam is well suitable for people having Vata and Kapha dominance in symptoms.
Side Effects -
There are no side effects observed with Chirivilwadi Kashayam if taken in the recommended dosage. Some people may have heartburn or gastritis if Chirivilwadi Kashayam is taken in high dosage.
Pregnancy & Lactation - The safety profile of Chirivilwadi Kashayam is not well established for pregnant women. Ingredients used in Chiruvilwadi Kashaya are unsuitable in pregnancy, so it should be avoided.
Chirivilwadi Kashayam is likely to be safe to consume by lactating mothers. There are no adverse effects reported with the use of Chiruvilwadi Kwatham in lactating mothers and breastfeeding babies.