For Nervous disorders,debility, chronic disability due to vata , neuritis, etc
1. To treat inflammatory conditions
2. To avoid post partum infections and complications
3. It is an antispasmodic and analgesic medicine.
4. It has neuroprotective and antioxidant properties.
5. Used in the treatment of respiratory, nervous, musculoskeletal and urinary tract disorders.
2-3 tablets, twice or thrice daily or as directed by the physician.
Packaging size -
10 x 10 tablets
Dasamoolam kashayam tablets is prepared from the concentrated decoction of dasamoola herbs as mentioned in the Ayurvedic classical texts. Dasamoola (also spelt as Dasamool / dasamul) are a group of ten herbs whose roots are utilized for preparing medications. The combination of these ten roots are used in Ayurveda for many disorders related to bones, muscles, nerves and joints. It has potent anti inflammatory and analgesic activity. Ayurvedic doctors prescribe this medicine in combination or as a single medicine to correct several conditions including various types of arthritis.
Each tablet is prepared from
concentrated Aqueous extract of
Vilwa (Aegle marmelos)
Kasmari (Gmelina arborea)
patala (Stereopermum suavelens)
Syonaka (Oroxylum indicum)
Agnimantha (Premna corymbosa)
Brihati (Solanum melongena)
Bhadra (Aerua lanata)
Saliparni (Desmodium gangeticum)
Prisniparmi (Pseudaathria viscida)
Gokshura (Tribulus terrestris)