Manasamitram Gulika - 100 Tablets
Many In Stock
Manasamitram Gulika, also known as manasamithra vati or manasamithram Vatakam is used mainly in the ayurvedic treatment of mental disorders, sleep disorders, depression and anxiety. Its formulation consists of 73 ingredients and is formulated according to the traditional ayurvedic principles of Kerala.
- Autism – in both children and adults
- Manias and phobias
- In the treatment of poisoning
Manasamithra Gulika pacifies the three doshas – Vata, Pitta and Kapha. It is a powerful neuroprotective medicine.
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day, before or after eating or as directed by your Ayurvedic physician.
Warm cow’s milk or Brahmi gritham or Mahakalyanaka gritham, Saraswatha gritham or warm water according to the condition.
- Bala ( Sida cordifolia)
- Nagabala ( Grewia populifolia)
- Bilva ( Aegle marmelos)
- Prishniparni ( Uraria picta)
- Pravala pishti (Coral)
- Shankhapushpi ( Clitorea ternatea)
- Tamrachuda Padika
- Swarna Bhasma
- Pushkaramoola ( Inula racemosa)
- Mrigashringa Bhasma (Bhasma made of deer horn)
- Vacha ( Acorus calamus)
- Tapya – Makshika Bhasma (Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite)
- Chandana ( Santalum album)
- Raktachandana ( Pterocarpus santalinus)
- Mukta Pishti (Paste prepared from Pearl)
- Loha Bhasma (Bhasma prepared from Iron)
- Madhuka ( Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Twak (Cinnamomum zeylanicum)
- Magadhi ( Piper longum)
- Ghanasara – Karpoora ( Cinnamomum camphora)
- Aileya ( Prunus cerasus)
- Vishala ( Citrullus cholocynthis)
- Nirgundi ( Vitex negundo)
- Plava ( Nyctanthes arbor-tristis)
- Rasna ( Pluchea lanceolata / Vanda roxburghi)
- Rajata Bhasma (Bhasma of silver)
- Shilajatu (Asphaltum)
- Gojihva ( Onosma bracteatum)
- Padmakeshara – Lotus ( Nelumbium speciosum)
- Jivaka ( Malaxis acuminate)
- Rishabhaka ( Manilkara hexandra (Roxb.) Dubard / Mimusoops hexandra Roxb.)
- Kakoli (Fritillaria roylei)
- Kshira Kakoli ( Roscoea purpurea)
- Brihati ( Solanum indicum)
- Kantakari ( Solanum xanthcarpum)
- Shravani, Mahashravani ( Sphaeranthus indicus)
- Bhunimba ( Andrographis paniculata)
- Kritamala ( Cassia fistula)
- Parushaka ( Grewia asiatica)
- Haritaki ( Terminalia chebula)
- Vibhitaki ( Terminalia bellirica)
- Amalaki (Emblica officinalis Gaertn.)
- Amruta ( Tinospora cordifolia)
- Shweta and Krishnasariva ( Hemidesmus indicus)
Jivanti ( Leptadenia reticulate)
Somavalli ( Sarcostemma acidum)
- Ashwagandha ( Withania somnifera (L.) Dunal.)
- Nisha ( Curcuma longa)
- Usheera ( Vetiveria zizanioides)
- Draksha ( Vitis vinifera)
- Riddhi ( Vigna cylindrical)
- Durva ( Cynodon dactylon)
- Hamsapadi ( Adiantum philippense Linn. / lunulatum)
- Bhadra ( Sida cordifolia)
- Lavanga ( Syzigium aromaticum)
- Tulasi ( Oscimum sanctum)
- Kasturi – Musk
- Kumkuma ( Crocus sativus)
- Juice extract of Trayamana (Gentiana kurroo)
Water decoction of
Shankhapushpi ( Convolvulus pluricaulis)
Vacha ( Acorus calamus)
Sariva ( Hemidesmus indicus)
Lakshmana ( Ipomoea sepiaria / Biophytum sensitivum)
Bilva ( Aegle marmelos)
Bala ( Sida cordifolia)
Goksheera – Cow milk
Jiraka ( Cuminum cyminum)
Somavalli ( Sarcostemma acidum)
- Stanya – breast milk.
The fine powder of this herbal mix is triturated with the liquids and a paste is prepared, which is made into tablet form, dried and preserved.
Manasamitram Gulika works the best with :
- Brahmi ghritam or saraswatha ghritam for manias and phobias
- Manasamithra Vatakam is ideally safe and well-tolerated by most patients.
- Overdose may cause a burning sensation in the stomach.
- Some people may experience worsening of mood and an increase in anxiety.
- It should be used only under medical supervision.
Uses of Manasamitra Tablets :
Manasamitra Vatakam is the gift of a long and healthy life for you and your loved ones! It is an Ayurvedic formulation with potent antidepressant and antioxidant qualities. It protects the brain from damage caused due to ageing and pollution. It is known for its positive effects for many mental disorders as well.
1. Improves Intelligence, Brain Function and Memory
This medicine helps in the healthy growth of kids' brains. It makes them sharper, more receptive and active.
2. Promotes Good Sleep
The biggest enemies to your mind are stress and anxiety. So, Manasamitra fights against them and helps you in maintaining a healthy sleep-wake cycle.
3. Used to Treat Epilepsy, Seizures and Mania
This natural brain tonic offers a safe treatment for complicated illnesses. It helps patients by reducing their symptoms and preventing further damage to the brain.
4. Cures Mental Disorders
Bid adieu to phobias, panic attacks and depression with this natural miracle. It alleviates your mental fatigue to promote the production of “happy” hormones!.
Let this medicine put an end to your mental health worries! While other medicines improve your physical strength, Manasamitra Vatakam enhances your brain. Made from 73 selective ingredients, it can be taken by everyone from elderly to young children for improving memory, speech and mental conditions. It is a natural and safer alternative to chemical medicines.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The dosage for the medicine varies for every patient. But it usually takes 1 to 2 months for it to show effects.
Chemical and natural medicines can react with each other. As a rule, when they are prescribed together, you should take them in a gap of 30 minutes. But it is best to consult your Ayurvedic physician to check Manasamitra’s safety with your allopathic medicines first.
Generally, this medicine is safe for use by diabetic patients. Even then, keep monitoring your sugar levels as they can drop sometimes.
You can freely use multivitamins with this medicine. Do check with your doctor for the supplements you can use with it.