Nirogam Diabetes Kit
Many In Stock
Ayurvedic medicine is the most faithful way to cure diabetes with no side effects.
- Controlling high blood sugar
- Prevents complications due to diabetes.
Nirogam’s Diabetic combo consists of a month’s dose of
- Salacia - O -60 capsules
- Cinnamon powder - 100gms
- Shilajit Capsules - 60 capsules
- Cinnamon powder - 1/2 tsp with warm water in the morning on an empty stomach.
- Salacia-O capsules - 1 capsule before breakfast and dinner with warm water
- Shilajit Capsules- 1 capsule after breakfast and dinner with warm water
1. Salacia-O 60 Capsules:
Salacia Oblonga (Indian Saptarangi) is an Ayurvedic herb native to regions of India and Sri Lanka, which has been traditionally used in treating Type 2 Diabetes. The Ayurvedic practitioners in India and Sri Lanka have been effectively using this herb for hundreds of years to keep diabetes under control.
Salacia Oblonga binds to intestinal enzymes that break down carbohydrates in the body. These enzymes, called alpha-glucosidase, turn carbohydrates into glucose, the sugar that circulates throughout the body. If the enzyme binds to the herbal extract rather than to a carbohydrate, then less glucose gets into the bloodstream, resulting in lowered blood glucose and insulin levels.
2. Cinnamon Powder for Cholesterol, Type 2 Diabetes
Cinnamon Powder effectively treats diarrhoea, cholesterol, type 2 diabetes. It aids memory and relieves gout and arthritis and flu symptoms.
- Reducing blood sugar levels and treating Type 2 Diabetes.
- Lowering cholesterol. * Aiding digestion.
- Treating diarrhoea.
- Curing a common cold.
- Reducing arthritis pain.
- Boosting memory and cognitive function.
- Treating toothaches.
- Eliminating bad breath.
- Curing headaches and migraine pain.
3. Shilajit Capsules
Extract of 500 mg Shodhit Shilajit (Purified Shilajit) extracted/derived from raw shilajit, a complex mixture of organic compounds obtained as exudates rock surfaces mainly found in the Himalayas.
- Reduces blood sugar
- Eliminates excess fat
- Cures digestive disorders, PCOD and more