Ksheerabala 101 Soft Gel Capsules, 600 mg
Many In Stock
- Ayurvedic remedy to promote good health of eyes, nerves, bones and everything else in between!
- Nourishes the body tissues to provide relief from pain and inflammation caused by neurological and musculoskeletal causes.
- Go-to solution for gynaecological disorders associated with pain, like irregular periods.
- Relieves pain and inflammation in arthritis, sciatica, myalgia, spondylosis etc.
- Helps to manage various Vata and Pitta related disorders
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Not to be taken without medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the capsules without medical supervision.
- Nirogam’s Ksheerabala Capsules are safe for everyone. However, they can affect blood pressure and cholesterol levels drastically. High BP and cholesterol patients should use this product as per medical advice only.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 2 Capsules||Amount|
|Serving Per Container:||100 Capsules|
Sida cordifolia (Bala moola qwath), root decoction Sida cordifolia (Bala moola kalka), root paste of cow’s milk (ksheera), oil of Sesamum indicum (Tila taila)
The packet contains 10 blisters with 10 tablets each that make up a dosage of about three to four weeks.
Definitely! Ksheerabala 101 capsules pacify Vata and Pitta dosha from the body. They can calm your nerves and relieve stress, anxiety etc. Taking them regularly can ensure a good night’s rest for you every time.
Ksheerabala capsules rejuvenate the reproductive system to ensure healthy hormonal balance. So, they can be used to treat painful periods, local injuries in uterus, gulma and vaginal disorders as well.
To increase the effectiveness of the Ksheerabala 101 capsules, it is advised to avoid consuming frozen foods soon after or before taking your doses. Using hot water for dosage administration will enhance its absorption in the body.
Yes. It can be taken as per your convenience either before or after meals. Though, it would be wise to keep a gap of at least 15 minutes between this medicine and your meals.
Ksheerabala 101 Capsules should be taken as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.