Maharajaprasarini Tailam 21 Avartita
Many In Stock
- Made as per the principles of Ayurveda using infusion of many medicinal herbs in the medium of sesame oil.
- Pacifies Vata dosha from the body to cure all kinds of damage, inflammation and pain in the arms, shoulder and head regions.
- Can effectively treat a wide range of degenerative conditions including, neuritis, neuralgia, paralysis, arthritis, myalgia and muscular dystrophy.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Not to be taken without medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the capsules without medical supervision.
- Nirogam’s Maharajaprasarini Tailam 21 Avartita capsules are safe for all. However, they can drop blood pressure and sugar levels drastically. Patients with Diabetes, high BP or high cholesterol should use it only after medical advice.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size:1-2 Capsules||Amount|
|Serving Per Container:||100 Capsules|
Sesamum indicum (Tila taila), Paedaria foetida (Prasarani), Barleria prionitis (Sahachara), Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha), Ricinus communis (Eranda), Sida cordifolia (Bala), Asparagus racemosus (Shatavari), Pluchea lanceolate (Rasna), Boerhavia diffusa (Punarnava), Pandanus odoratissimus (Ketaki), Aegle marmelos (Bilva), Gmelina arborea (Kasmari), Stereospermum suaveolens (Patala), Oroxylum indicum (Syonaka), Premna integrifolia (Agnimantha), Desmodium gangeticum (Salaparni), Uraria picta (Prishniparni), Solanum indicum (Brihati), Solanum surattense (Nidigdhika), Tribulus terrestris (Gokshura), Melia azadiarachta (Mahanimba), Cedrus deodara (Devadaru), Albizia lebbeck (Sirisha), Lacifer lacca (Laksha), Symplocos racemose (Lodhra), Semicarpus anacardium (Bhallataka), Piper longum (Pippali), Zingiber officinale (Shunti), Piper nigrum (Maricha), Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Terminalia bellerica (Vibhitaki), Emblica officinalis (Dhatri), Pinus roxburghii (Sarala), Anethum graveolens (Sathva), Pistacia integerrima (Karkati Galls), Acorus calamus (Vacha), Costus speciosus (Chorapushpi), Hedychium spicatum (Kachura), Cyperus esculentus (Bhadramusta), Nelumbo nucifera (Padma), Nymphaea stellate (Utpala), Piper longum (Pippalimula), Rubia cordifolia (Manjistha), Cassia tora (Chakramarda), Berberis aristata (Rasanjana), Cymbopogon martini (Trinagandha), Curcuma longa (Haridra), Asparagus racemose (Shatavari), Puerari tuberosa (Vidari), Puerari tuberosa (Vriddhi), Leptedania reticulata (Jeevanti), Glycyrrhiza glabra (Yashti), Phaseolus trilobus (Mudgaparni), Teramnus labialis (Mashaparni), Fermented gruel (Kanjikam), Cow’s milk (Kshira), Curd (Dadhi), Whey (Mastu), Saccharum officinarum (Ikshurasa), Goat's meat Soup (Chagamamsarasa)
Yes. It is available in both capsule and oil form. You can choose between either based on your convenience and prescribed dosage instructions.
Yes. It is well known for treating arm and shoulder joint dysfunctions caused by sports injuries. Maharajaprasarini Tailam capsules are effective medicines for frozen shoulder and tennis elbow as well.
Yes. These capsules are not known to react with other Ayurvedic medicines. You can use it with formulations containing anti-inflammatory herbs like Turmeric, Curcumin, Ginger etc. to promote musculoskeletal health.
Maharajaprasarini Tailam capsules should be taken as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.