Narasimha Ghrita Saptavarti
Many In Stock
- A unique Ayurvedic preparation that detoxifies and rejuvenates the entire body.
- General tonic to enhance libido, tissue regeneration and hair follicle growth.
- Also helps in the treatment of physical weakness and degenerative diseases.
- Useful in treatment of premature ejaculation
- Calms the mind, increases intellect and memory.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Not to be taken without medical supervision.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pregnant or lactating women should avoid consuming the capsules without medical supervision.
- Narasimha Ghrita Saptavarti capsules are safe for everyone. However, people with hypertension and facial acne should seek medical advice about its dosage and adjuvant.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsules||Amount|
|Serving Per Container:||100 Capsules|
Acacia catechu (Khadira), Plumbago zeylanicum (Chitraka), Dalbergia sisso (Simsapa), Pterocarpus marsupium (Asana), Terminalia chebula (Haritaki), Embelia ribes (Vidanga), Terminalia bellerica (Vibhitaki), Semicarpus anacardium (Bhallataka), Calx of iron (Lauha), Cow milk (Kheera), Eclipta alba (Bhringaraja Swarasa), three myrobyons (Triphala qwatha), Cow ghee (Ghrita)
The packet contains 10 blisters with 10 tablets each that make up a dosage of about one to two months.
No. It is advised to keep a gap of one month after continuously using the capsules for a period of 1-2 months. As per this routine, you can take this medicine for 5-6 months.
No. They can be safely used by everyone for a period of 1-2 months. However, overdose can result in bloating, nausea, heaviness in the abdomen and gastritis. Consult your physician if you notice any of these symptoms.
Narasimha Ghrita Saptavarti capsules should be taken as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.