Nirogam's Ayurvedic kit for Bleeding Piles
100 In Stock
Ayurvedic Decoction for Bleeding Piles
Bleeding type of hemorrhoids
Fistula in ano
Fissure (bleeding type)
Nirogam's Ayurvedic kit for bleeding piles contains:
1. Dusparsakadi Kashayam- 200ml
2. Nimbolae - 60 capsules
1. Dusparshakadi kashayam – 15ml + 60 ml warm water twice daily one hour before food.
2. Nimbolae Capsules - 1 capsule after breakfast and dinner with warm water.
Dusparshakadi kashayam is an ayurvedic medicine in a liquid form. It is commonly used in the treatment of hemorrhoids and fistula.
- It is taken after diluting with hot water
- Dusparsha – Tragia involucrata
- Bilva –Aegle marmelos
- Yavani –Carum copticum
- Nagara –Zingiber officinale
- Patha –Cyclea peltata
Method of manufacturing:
All the ingredients in coarse powder form is added with 8 or 16 parts of water, boiled and reduced to 1/4 or 1/8th part, filtered and preserved.
Dusparshakadi kashayam works the best with:
- Arshina tablets in hemorrhoids.
- Charngeryadi ghritam in bleeding piles.
- Dusparshakadi kashayam is possibly safe and well-tolerated in most of the patients.
- It can be taken during pregnancy strictly under the supervision of an Ayurvedic doctor.
- It is always better to consult an ayurvedic physician before taking any ayurvedic medicine.
Benefits of Nimbolae
Gives relief from burning and itching in the effected area.
Regulates bowel movement.
Abhraka bhasma (Mica Biotite) - 10 mg
Sudh tankan (Borax anhydrous) - 15 mg
Mandoor bhasma (Ferri peroxidum) - 15 mg
Sudh Rasaunt (Berberis aristata) - 20 mg
Sudh Elua (Aloe barbadensis) - 20 mg
Chotti hrade (Terminalia chebula) - 30 mg
Sudh Swarn Garic (Ochre) - 30 mg
Nimboli (Azadirachta indica) - 60 mg
Bakayan (Melia azedarachinn) - 60 mg
Sudh Guggul (Commiphora mukul) - 60 mg
Prepared in the decoction of
Triphala - the three myrobalans
Gulab phool (Rosa damascina)
Amaltas Gudda (Cassia fistula)
Rittha Chhilka (Sapindus mukorossi)