Punarnavadi kashayam - 100 Tablets
Many In Stock
- Punarnava which literally means “renew” forms a major part of this multi-purpose herbal formulation.
- It primarily strengthens the urinary system, kidneys, respiratory system and heart to promote your overall well being.
- Punarnavadi Kashayam is a storehouse of natural antioxidants. So, it can pacify the Kapha dosha and balance the Vata dosha.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Strictly follow the mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Cut down on non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Punarnavadi Kashayam is not known to produce side effects. However, it can drop sugar levels drastically. So, people with diabetes, uraemia, hyperkalaemia or renal failure should get medical supervision before using the herb.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant or lactating women. It is advised to take only after doctor's advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1-2 tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container:||100 Tablets|
(Not specified) **
Boerhaavia diffusa (Punarnava), Azadirachta indica (Nimba), Trichosanthes dioica (Patola), Zingiber officinale (Shunti), Solanum verbascifolium (Tikta), Tinospora cordifolia (Amruta), Berberis aristata (Darvi), and Terminalia chebula (Abhaya)
**Daily Value not established
It is known that Punarnavadi Kashayam can also relieve fever, cough, common cold and treat jaundice. Punarnavadi can treat anaemia as well, owing to its high iron content.
It promotes the functions of the liver, corrects its metabolism and reduces its inflammation. It helps the liver recover from the damage caused by Hepatitis at a fast rate.
Definitely! The antioxidants present in Punarnavadi Kashayam increase skin cell growth, reduce wrinkles and provide a natural glow to your face.
Punarnavadi Kashayam should be taken for as long as the physician recommends to get significant results. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
Yes. This formulation has a strong diuretic effect on the body. So, it can increase urine flow and frequency. You must drink a sufficient amount of water throughout the day to prevent dehydration. Consult your physician if the problem aggravates in the coming days.
You can also take Gokshura powder, Tulasi powder and Neem powder to promote the health of the urinary tract.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.
Since, Punarnavadi Kashayam does not have any side effects, it can be safely used for a long period of time. However, it would be wise to consult an Ayurvedic practitioner before taking this formulation.