Purushrink for Prostate Disorders including Enlargement and BPH (120 Tablets)
Many In Stock
Purushrink for Prostate Disorders including Enlargement and BPH
- A natural diuretic which normalizes the urine flow to reduce prostate inflammation and irritation.
- It is charged with potassium that strengthens the muscle tissues through the body.
- Contains natural rejuvenators like Punarnava that improve kidney and reproductive system functions in men.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Strictly follow the mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Consume less non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant women. Lactating women can take the tablets only with doctor's advice.
- Not recommended for children.
|Serving Size: 2 tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container:||120 Tablets|
Chandraprabhavati, Varunadi Kashayam, Gum acacia (Babool Gond) and Sodium Benzoate
Three times processed in the decoction of Bauhinia Variegata (Kanchnar Bark), Tribulus Terrestris (Gokhru Fruit), Boerhavia Diffusa (Punarnava Root) and Crataeva Nurvala (Varun bark)
**Daily Value not established
Most men in the later stages of life are usually not aware of their growing prostate disorder, which can worsen the condition. Excessive urination during the night, weak urine flow and difficulty to start urine are early signs of prostate enlargement. Watching out for them can save later trouble.
It has a multi-direction approach towards treatment of prostate related illnesses. Purushrink prevents the damage of prostate tissue while reducing inflammation of affected areas. It also sets a normal urine flow to enhance kidney functions.
Purushrink should be taken for as long as the physician recommends. An Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if there is no improvement.
Taking heavy doses of diuretic medicines can irritate the urinary tract and cause further complications. It is better to consult your doctor before beginning your Purushrink course.
- 1. Urinate when you feel the urge.
- 2. Drink water and other fluids at regular intervals. Taking too much fluid at the same time can increase urination urges, especially if taken before bedtime.
- 3. Follow a balanced diet which contains vitamin rich, fibrous and protein rich foods. It should include tomatoes, spinach, nuts, carrots, grams and fruits.
- 1. Shun alcoholic and caffeinated drinks as they increase urine acidity.
- 2. Do not skip medications. Consult your doctor if you feel discomfort after taking diuretics.
- 3. Stay away from spicy, salty and sweet foods because they aggravate prostate inflammation.
1. Practice light exercises every day. Include Kegel exercises (pelvic floor exercises) in your routine to strengthen the pelvic area muscles.
2. Avoid stress and anxiety. Manage emotional disturbances by organising your affairs on your priorities.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.
Ayurveda recommends a holistic treatment for all kinds of prostate disorders. Herbs like Kachnar, Guggulu, Punarnava, Guduchi and Shilajit are suggested for maintaining the health of the prostate gland. They also rejuvenate the possibly damaged tissues of the urinary system. These herbs must be accompanied with controlled diet plan and daily exercises.