Sandalwood Multani Mitti Face Pack 100 gms - Pack of 2
29 In Stock
Nirogam Sandalwood Multani Mitti Face Pack
- Healthy skin is the secret of a radiant face – and your best Ayurvedic source for healthy skin is Sandalwood Multani Mitti.
- It is a kind of soil which has the ability to absorb oil from the face and opens the skin pores, to provide hydration and promote cell regeneration.
- It can also increase blood circulation to eliminate signs of ageing.
And It Also Helps In:
- Cleanses the blood
- Nourishes liver, skin, and hair
- Acts as a mild aphrodisiac
- It is a natural anti-oxidant and hence helps in rejuvenation
- Supports the heart
- Enhances fertility & strengthens the eyes
- Acts as an excellent source of Vitamin C
- Controls high cholesterol
How to Use:
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Multani Mitti is known to produce no side effects. However, impure Multani Mitti can be very harmful for the skin. Always perform a patch test before applying it on your face.
- The guidelines provided on this page are for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: Use as Required||Amount|
|Fuller’s Earth (Multani Mitti)||200 gms**|
Yes. It is an excellent remedy to treat all kinds of skin problems like excess oil, dryness, itching, pigmentation, black heads, inflammation etc. Whatever your skin type, you can enjoy its anti-ageing properties too.
Yes. It is totally harmless to every skin type. So, you can mix it with different ingredients and apply as per your daily needs.
For oily skin, it is beneficial to mix orange peel extracts with your face pack to get rid of the excess oil. However, to remove dark circles make a paste of Multani Mitti with grated potatoes, lemon juice and one teaspoon of fresh cream. Apply this mask for 20 minutes on the eyes and wash off.
This is a dynamic product that can be applied at any time of the day. You can leave it overnight, apply before bathing or use it on alternate mornings. Likewise, you can use it throughout the year to keep your skin supple and radiant.
Yes. If you wish to get rid of tanning you can apply a paste of Multani Mitti and Aloe Vera on the affected area. It will soothe the burnt skin, remove blemishes and unclog the skin pores.
Definitely! It can rejuvenate your skin and remove dirt from it. To get the best benefits, apply a mild moisturizer after your Multani Mitti face pack to avoid skin dryness.
It is only made for external application. Ingesting Multani mitti can lead to intestinal bleeding, muscle weakness, nausea and poisoning. Contact a medical practitioner immediately in case you have consumed Multani Mitti by mistake.
Definitely! You can make your hair radiant and soft by applying a paste of multani mitti, egg, amla juice and lemon juice onto them for 20 minutes. Wash off with a mild shampoo once dry.