Turmeric Powder - 100 Gms
Many In Stock
- The characteristic benefits of Indian curries owe much to Turmeric. This yellow coloured, bitter tasting spice is a rich source of natural antioxidants.
- Turmeric can effectively cut down the excess fat from the body and maintain reproductive health in women.
- It has been used by Ayurveda practitioners to treat different kinds of physical health issues like inflammation, gastrointestinal problems, high cholesterol etc. besides, mental disturbances like stress and depression.
- Promotes brain health.
- Has anti-cancer properties.
- Has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
- Excellent antioxidant properties
How to take Nirogam Turmeric Powder?
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision.
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Turmeric is not known to produce any side effects for pregnant or lactating women. Yet, it should not be consumed without proper advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only
|Serving Size:||1 or 2 teaspoon|
|Proprietary Blend:||100 gm**|
To increase the absorption of Turmeric in your body, it is best to take it after 3 - 4 hours of taking your meals.
Definitely! It can be given in a dosage of about 1.5 gms per day (1/2 teaspoon) to children suffering from obesity, digestive issues or poor metabolism.
Yes. Inorganically grown Turmeric may contain heavy metals and additives like soy. They can cause blood toxicity and gluten allergies. So, for best results use naturally grown, unadulterated turmeric powder for your medications.
Generally, Turmeric powder can be safely used for a continuous period of twelve months. Though, it can cause mild problems like diarrhoea and nausea to some consumers. Consult your physician in case of such symptoms.
The anti-inflammatory properties of Turmeric make it your best defence against heart problems. Its antioxidants rejuvenate the heart muscles, regulate blood circulation and remove harmful cholesterol from the arteries.
It is a unique recipe made from Turmeric powder that can soothe the nerves as well as treat gastrointestinal problems. It is far more effective to treat fever and body pain than allopathic medicines. To prepare turmeric tea, boil a cup of water with one teaspoon of turmeric powder. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy with honey or a dash of lemon.
Taking Turmeric can benefit arthritis patients to a great extent. It can reduce their joint inflammation and make movements less painful. Ayurveda practitioners also suggest applying Turmeric paste on the joints for preventing further damage.
Turmeric slows down the process of clotting of blood. So, it can interact with blood-clotting medicines like ibuprofen, aspirin etc.