Trusted Ayurvedic Medicine for Weight Loss. Help to Reduce Belly Fat. 100% Natural & Safe. Very Effective Results.
Domestic (India): Get Rs 200 OFF on your first purchase. Use Coupon Code PEHLA200
International: Get $10 off on First Purchase. Apply Code HOWDY10
Varanadi Kashayam blends asparagus with other herbs, treats eczema, dermatitis, fatty liver, increases metabolism, shows how to lose belly fat naturally!
Varanadi Kashayam for Obesity, Eczema, Dermatitis
- Varanadi Kashayam improves the digestive process to increase fat burning, nutrient absorption and liver functions.
- It is an Ayurvedic formulation that can help to treat common metabolism and respiration issues.
- In controlled dosages, it can also treat headaches, prevent join degradation and unclog the respiratory tract to facilitate breathing.
- Used in the treatment of increase of kapha and fat
- Improves overall Basal Metabolic rate
- Treats gouty arthritis, headache, internal abscess, etc
- It is a diuretic and relieves edema.
Ingredients in Varanadi Kashayam Tablet:
Varuna: Crataeva religiosa
Saireyaka : Strobilanthes ciliatus
Shatavari : Asparagus racemoses
Dahana : Plumbago zeylanica
Morata : Chenomorpha fragrans
Vilwa: Aegle marmelos
Vishanika : Aristolochea brachteolata
Brihati : Solanum melongena
Bhadra : Aerua lanata
Karanja : Pongamia glabra
Pootikaranja : Holoptelia integrifolia
Jaya : Premna corymbosa
Pathya : Terminalia chebula
Balapallava : Moringa olifera
Darbha : Desmotachya bipinnata
Rujakara : Semicarpus anacardium
Reference: Ashtanga Hrudayam
Pathya (Terminalia chebula), Crataeva Reliigiosa (Varuna), (Shathavari), Aegle marmelos (Vilwa), Solanum melongena (Brihati), Desmostachya bipinnata(Darbha), Strobilanthes Ciliatus (sairyaka), Plumbago zeylanica (Dahana), Aristolochia
- Time to take Kashaya Tablets: In the morning, between 6.00 am and 7.30 am on empty stomach, and in the evening between 5.00pm and 6.30 pm on empty stomach.
- If the patient suffers from acidity, flatulence or sour belching he or she can take Kashaya half an hour after tea.
- Following these usage instructions and lifestyle recommendations are essential to get best results. There are no known side effects of this medicine. However, all medications should be taken under the supervision of a doctor. Self medication is discouraged.