Consult Our Doctor
Raynaud’s disease is a circulatory disorder that affects the blood vessels of the toes and fingers of the toes when exposed to extreme cold weather. Apart from the limbs, Raynaud’s can also affect the ears, nose tip, lips and nipples in some patients.
You might have observed that the symptom flare up during stress and as you age.
The symptoms usually include:
1. Feeling of coldness in the fingers or on the skin over ears, lips nose etc.
2. Change in the colour of the skin over that area during the attack. It might range from pale skin to purple or even blue extremities.
3. Numbness and tingling sensation on heat application. As the blood returns back, there could be redness, itching and swelling over the digits
Management of this disease includes the following steps:
1. Protection of limbs against extreme cold and injuries.
2. Improving the blood circulation in the limbs and extremities.
3. Relieving spasms in the blood vessels.
Ayurvedic treatment for Raynaud’s Disease at Nirogam focuses on correcting the dosha imbalances especially, the vata and pitta dosha in the blood vessels. Along with internal medications, there are also a few external therapies like blood letting (Rakta mokshana), and pouring of medicated liquids (parisheka) that will help in improving the blood circulation.
Our Raynaud’s disease Ayurveda Kit comprises of three medicines :Mahamanjishtadi kashayam tablets , Kaisora guggulu and Balaguducyadi kashayam tablets that has the ability to remove the spasms, and regularise the movement of vata and pitta doshas work effectively in this condition.
Enter your details below if you would like to consult our doctor regarding your Raynaud’s Issue