Eyes are considered as ‘windows to the soul’. But what if they are showing the pains of sleepless nights?
Dark circles are often a shadow from your brow bone. So, it’s important for you know that you can’t get rid of them completely. And another main reason for dark circles is genetic predisposition.
- Cool off with cucumber – Just a couple of ice cold slices on your eyes will help reduce puffiness and tighten and tone the under eye area.
- Massage with peanut oil or almond oil under and around eyes.
- Apply a paste of turmeric powder with pineapple juice, rinse after 5 minutes
- Apply a mixture of lemon juice and tomato juice, let sit for 5 minutes, then rinse
- Use Kumkumadi oil to massage your face and under eyes daily.
- Dip cotton balls in rose water and apply to under eye for 10 minutes.
- Soak some chamomile tea bags in hot water, then rinse in cool water to create an eye-pack. Just putting these on your eyes for about 20 minutes will help reduce puffiness and can help diminish dark circles quickly.
- Go salt free. Too much salt usually leads to fluid-retention, which in turn can lead to puffiness under your eyes.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, and iron.
Do you have dark circles?
Bedag Lep Skin Care Cream is perfect for
- Stretch mark removal
- Dark circles around the eyes
- Dark spot corrector
- Clears white patches on skin and dark spots on face.
Method of use: Apply generously on the affected areas, after bath and before going to sleep in the night.