- Ensure that you do not miss your daily workout even all you want to do is to slip into your bed. Go for a walk for 20 minutes.
- Keep your body well hydrated. Avoid alcohol, caffeine and smoking.
- Add lots of iron and Vitamin C to your diet.
- Be a little easy on yourself. Being a perfectionist stresses you out and you end up tired. Go for meditation and deep breathing exercises to enhance your productivity.
- When you sleep, switch off all gadgets an hour or two before bedtime to ensure restful sleep.
Discover more ways to build up your stamina, visit Health.com.