Reducing your LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) is made easy with these 5 natural remedies:
1. Have oats for breakfast without sugar and add garlic and fresh amla to your diet
2. Add spice to your life! Eat 1-2 small cloves, star anise and cinnamon daily with your main meal and use olive oil for cooking
3. Take half a raw onion juice daily to boost good HDL cholesterol
4. Do regular exercises and pranayamas
5. Eat antioxidant rich foods like citrus fruits, nuts and vegetables
Tell us in the comments how you control your bad cholesterol.