Is high blood pressure tormenting you? Here are a few remedies.
- Mix 5-6 drops of garlic juice to 4 teaspoon water and drink it every day.
- If you have high blood pressure, drink fresh lemon water without salt or sugar added to it.
- Eat a raw onion daily. You can also make juice of raw onion and consume it.
- Mix basil juice and honey in equal amounts and drink the mixture.
- Make a paste of boiled fenugreek seeds and consume it twice a day. In the morning, make sure to do it on an empty stomach.
- Mix dried watermelon seeds and add them to boiled water. Strain this mixture and have 4 tbsp every day at regular intervals.
Did you know of any of these remedies before?