Here are some amazing health benefits of peanuts:
- It reduces LDL (bad cholesterol) and increases HDL (good cholesterol) and improves your heart health.
- It is rich in minerals like calcium, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese and selenium, which are essential for overall wellbeing.
- It has Niacin, which increases blood flow to the brain and prevents Alzheimer's and other nerve disorders.
- It is loaded with amino acids, which promote good growth and development of the body.
- It can reduce the risks of getting fungal infections or developing stomach cancer.