Cardamom, known as elaichi in Hindi, is the queen of spices! It is a favourite spice and used by most people in India.
Cardamom offers several amazing health benefits. Here are the major benefits that you can get by including cardamom in your daily diet:
- Make a paste of cardamom powder with honey for relief from whooping cough and asthma.
- You can use black cardamom for curing infections of the gum or teeth and other other oral health issues like bad breath.
- Cardamom prevents platelet aggravation, which could cause blood clots.
- Cardamom removes toxins and detoxifies the body.
- It is a powerful aphrodisiac that can help with impotence and erectile dysfunction.
- Cardamom is a diuretic and keeps the urinary tract, bladder and kidneys clean.
- Regular consumption of cardamom can reduce high blood pressure.
- Cardamom strengthens hair roots and makes them stronger resulting in strong and beautiful hair.