Today, people are leading a highly stressful life, pressurized by the demands at the home and workplace. This stressful lifestyle only has helped increase health issues such as hypertension or high blood pressure, which has become common among all age groups. Hypertension is caused due to blood pressure increase within the arteries. Targets, deadline and turnover tend to create health problems. Even women who are undergoing pregnancy may face high blood pressure.
There are ayurvedic based treatments that can be used to cure heart diseases and control high blood pressure. Some of them are given below:
- Garlic: It helps to alleviate blood pressure as well as reduces cholesterol levels. It also prevents obstruction of blood flow in the arteries. Garlic makes blood to become much thinner and also promotes smooth flow. One garlic clove should be taken early in the morning since it protects the body from different types of health ailments.
- Onion: It is regarded to be an anti-bacterial agent and the best healing diet available to reduce blood pressure. It comprises of flavonol quercetin which helps to reduce hypertension and blood pressure. Onion if taken regularly can help cure heart disease and also prevents thickening of blood, a major cause of blocked arteries.
- Green tea: It is a wonderful antioxidant and provides the body with refreshing effects. But it should be consumed in moderate amounts to decrease the stress levels, considered to be major reasons for causing hypertension and blood pressure.
- Indian Gooseberry (Amla): It is very much effective to reduce blood pressure. It is important to take amla juice along with a glass of water on empty stomach to save the person from different types of ailments. It is undoubtedly an amazing fruit that helps to prevent heart failure as well as advanced stage problems such as hypertension. It is also rich in vitamin C, reduces blood cholesterol levels and widens the blood vessel.
- Lemon: It is quite effective to reduce high blood pressure and softens blood vessels, removes rigidity which might otherwise hinder smooth blood flow. It also is full of vitamin C that reduces heart failures.
- Watermelon: This wonderful summer fruit is rich in water content and prevents dehydration of the body. It also keeps the heart hale and hearty. If consumed daily, it can reduce blood pressure levels. Termed as anti-oxidant agent, it helps to eliminate cardiovascular disease.
- Fruits & green vegetables: It can help protect the body from different types of diseases. Fruits like watermelon, grapes and papaya can keep the heart healthy and fit. Vegetables like carrot and spinach are useful to keep the heart healthy.
- Honey: It is an amazing herbal remedy to treat various types of health issues including high levels of blood pressure. Mixed with glass of water, honey if consumed in the morning regularly not only provides smooth body, but also does relax the blood vessel walls and controls blood pressure levels.
With some small changes made in lifestyle and food, it is possible to enjoy Arvada based remedies and a healthy heart, fit body and mind.