Don’t leave radish out of your grocery list! Radish is not a favourite for many people but this may be because they are unaware of the incredible health benefits that it can offer. Here are some of the major health benefits:
- 40 to 50 ml of radish juice is a very effective remedy for haemorrhoids.
- The seed paste is also helpful in removing black heads and freckles.
- Make a paste of ground radish seeds and vinegar to treat white patches that could lead to leucoderma if left untreated.
- The seeds help in relieving gastric discomforts.
- For bronchial disorders, chest complaints and whooping cough mix a tbsp. of fresh radish juice with honey and a pinch of rock salt.
- Juice of radish leaves, sweetened with a little sugar can be taken twice a day by those suffering from jaundice.
- Radish juice can be taken in the dosage of 20 to 30 ml daily for 2 weeks to cure cystitis.
- Radish is also helpful against dysuria and genito urinary problems.
- Radish leaves have diuretic and laxative properties.