The guava is a perennial tropical fruit, is a super food as it has some amazing health benefits! Here’s why you should include guavas in your regular diet:
- Guava is rich in Vitamin C (4 times more than oranges), which helps enhance your immunity and helps fight off the flu, cold and cough.
- It contains lycopene, which helps fight tumours. It also has antioxidant properties that aid in fighting cancerous cells.
- It has potassium, which helps maintain your blood pressure and electrolyte balance. It also brings down the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- It is good for diabetics as it loaded with fibre, which stabilises sugar levels and improves digestion.
- It contains Vitamin A, which is great for vision and for healthy skin.
- It has copper, which aids hormone production and maintains normal thyroid levels.
- It is loaded with Vitamin B, which promotes good blood circulation and improved brain function.
- It provides folate and helps treat infertility issues.