Thank you for your interest in writing for Nirogam. Our website gets over 50,000 visitors a month and we have a very active and growing Facebook page with over 2,35,000 fans (as of Feb 2017).
We want to offer all you writers an incredible opportunity to showcase your writing skills and reach a large audience via our platform. We have started to accept guest posts on our blog to add more value for our readers. To write for us, blog for us and become a guest blogger on our site, make sure you read the guidelines below.
Nirogam’s mission is to popularise natural remedies and treatments and to provide a trustworthy platform for people to learn about creating a holistic and healthy lifestyle for themselves. In a nutshell, to make people self-aware and commit to their own well-being.
The results of effective guest blogs:
Hope you are already aware of the massive benefits of guest
There are various types of results. The first is of course, traffic, but most importantly, it’s targeted traffic of people who care about hearing what you have to say. Along with this, you can build relationships with other bloggers who will be needing more future guest posts of yours. Eventually, you can become better-known in your community. This will help you build your reputation, increase your growth rate and much more.
What are we looking for:
- Articles should be related to natural health, Ayurveda, healthy lifestyles, and related themes and should fit under one of the following categories. We are currently NOT accepting articles outside these categories.
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Children’s health
- Lifestyle Tips
- Healthy diets and recipes
- Diabetes remedies
- Blood pressure remedies
- Weight loss remedies
- Sexual health and fertility remedies
- Arthritis remedies
- Renal (kidneys) health
- Neck pain and back pain remedies
- Ayurvedic treatment for all ailments (if you are a qualified ayurvedic doctor or an expert in Ayurveda)
- All articles that make medical claims should be backed by adequate literature or a reference link from an authoritative source or you should be an expert in the field.
- You can get information from anywhere both online and offline but all health advice, remedies, dosage, statistics, medical claims, etc. should be backed up by authoritative sites/persons – government, reputed NGOs, reputed medical/ayurvedic institutions, reputed newspapers, research organisations, qualified ayurvedic and allopathic doctors, health professionals, etc. and the references (website links, quotes with source, book names with page no., etc.) should be given at the bottom of each article.
- Articles should be a minimum of 1000 words. There is no upper limit.
- Read the Nirogam style guide and use that as a reference to craft compelling headlines and write great content
- Submit an appropriate image to go with the article. The image should be copyright free with reuse rights. 53+ Free Image Sources is a fantastic article on finding free images. (On a side note: it is also a fantastic example of the kind of writing style we like) Include a link to the original location from where you found the image. Image size should be at least 630×329 pixels.
- Articles should be grammatically correct and should be free of spelling mistakes. Please proofread your article before submission.
- Article should be unique and written by you only and should not have been published anywhere else. Strictly no plagiarism. We check each article for plagiarism.
- Articles will be rejected if they: have significant grammar issues, have factual inaccuracies, fail the plagiarism check, or do not fit into the overall content theme. The editor’s decision is final in this regard. Advertorials, that is, an exclusive article about a specific brand, are also not allowed. If you would like to promote a specific product please write to [email protected] for details about our sponsored content programme.
- Submit your bio: Send us a selfie headshot (minimum pic size: 200 x 200 pixels) that shows off your smiley happy best along with a 50 to 100 word bio about yourself. If you would like us to link to your website and social media profiles please include those too.
- We encourage all writers to share their articles on their social media timelines and show off their penmanship!