Amla Murabba is a healthy delight for everyone!
- 15 amla
- 1 cup crushed jaggery
- 1 cup water
- Few tsp honey (optional)
- Boil 1 cup water, add amla to it and cook well.
- At the same time boil another 1/4 cup of water and dissolve the jaggery in it.
- Add the jaggery solution to the cooked amla and keep heating it till it becomes very thick syrup.
- Turn off the heat and cool it.
- Add a few tablespoons of honey (optional).
- Store it in a dry container in the refrigerator (upto 6 months).
To get more information and to buy ayurvedic Amla products, please click on the links below: