Due to modern lifestyle and diet choices many people suffer from chronic inflammation. And chronic inflammation has been linked to all kinds of problems like acne and allergies, intestinal issues, neurological disorders and autoimmune diseases. There are certain foods that have potential disease-fighting benefits and are good for you.
- Papaya, for ex., helps keep swelling down due to its antioxidant properties.
- Berries provide phytonutrients and also helps repair damaged cells.
- Citrus fruits are packed with inflammation fighting anti oxidants.
- An enzyme called Bromelain found in pineapples has been used to help patients with osteoporosis and arthritis. Avocados are rich in Vitamins C and E, selenium, zinc, manganese and omega-3 fatty acids and are super foods to boost the immune system.
- Studies have linked ginger to lowered post-exercise inflammation and a drop in joint pain caused by the chronic inflammatory conditions.
Read more foods at dailyhealthpost .