Spinach is top in nutritional value. Here are the 5 major health benefits that you can get from including spinach in your diet:
- It is rich in lutein, which can help prevent eye ailments including cataract.
- It is loaded with iron, which increases haemoglobin levels.
- It offers relief from osteoporosis, migraine, asthma and arthritis as it has anti-inflammatory properties.
- It contains antioxidants, which help lower blood pressure and bad cholesterol levels.
- It has high fibre content that can help you lose weight.