- Popularly called the Holy Basil, it is an ancient Indian herb remembered for its natural detoxifying and healing properties.
- Tulasi is used throughout India for a wide range of health issues like poor digestion, high cholesterol, infections, mental disturbances etc.
- Presently, the herb is used as an herbal and kitchen ingredient to boost the recovery speed of patients from diseases and to promote overall well being.
- Good for dental health (prevents pyorrhoea and other teeth disorders)
- Helps in the treatment of renal stones
- Cures fever and respiratory disorders
- Removes excess Kapha from the lung and nasal passages
It Also :
- Strengthens the nervous tissue and enhances digestion
How to take?
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Should not be taken without medical supervision
- Must be stored in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
- Tulasi can produce minor side effects for pregnant or lactating women. So, it should not be consumed without proper advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size:||½ or 1 Teaspoon|
|Serving Per Container:||200gm|
It has been found that Tulasi can cause harmful effects if taken with blood thinning medicines, warfarin, fragmin, ticlid and some other rare allopathic medicines. So, consult a medical practitioner if you have been prescribed daily medications and you intend to follow them with tulasi.
It can take anytime from a few weeks to certain months for Tulasi powder to show its benefits depending upon the health issue faced by you.
No. In fact, it is often recommended for recovering from substance addictions like nicotine etc.
No severe side effects of Tulasi consumption are known till date. But doctors have found that over consumption can drastically reduce blood sugar levels, induce vomiting or lead to over thinning of blood.