Varanadi Kashayam for Obesity, Eczema, Dermatitis
- It is an Ayurvedic formulation that can help to treat common metabolism and respiration issues.
- Varanadi Kashayam improves the digestive process to increase fat burning, nutrient absorption and liver functions.
- In controlled dosages, it can also treat headaches, prevent join degradation and unclog the respiratory tract to facilitate breathing.
Our motto is to heal with Natural, Organic, Genuine Ayurvedic Products that give amazing results without causing any side effects. At Nirogam we offer Authentic and Effective Medicines and treatments to help you get better with Ayurveda.
- Strictly follow the mentioned dosage. Do not overdose.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- For best results, stay on a plant-based diet. Cut down on non-vegetarian food and dairy products.
- Not to be consumed by pregnant and lactating women. To be taken only after doctor's advice.
- The guidance provided on this page is for informational purposes only.
|Serving Size: 1-2 tablets||Amount|
|Servings Per Container:||100 Tablets|
(Not specified) **
Crataeva religiosa (Varuna), Strobilanthes ciliatus (Saireyaka), Asparagus racemoses (Shatavari), Plumbago zeylanica (Dahana), Chenomorpha fragrans (Morata), Aegle marmelos (Vilwa), Aristolochea brachteolata (Vishanika), Solanum melongena (Brihati), Aerua lanata (Bhadra), Pongamia glabra (Karanja), Holoptelia integrifolia (Pootikaranja), Premna corymbose (Jaya), Terminalia chebula (Pathya), Moringa olifera (Balapallava), Desmotachya bipinnata (Darbha), Semicarpus anacardium (Rujakara)
Pathya (Terminalia chebula), Crataeva Reliigiosa (Varuna), (Shathavari), Aegle marmelos (Vilwa), Solanum melongena (Brihati), Desmostachya bipinnata(Darbha), Strobilanthes Ciliatus (sairyaka), Plumbago zeylanica (Dahana), Aristolochia
**Daily Value not established
Besides the other benefits, Varanadi Kashayam also acts as an antibacterial and antimicrobial medicine for the body. With regular use, it can prevent kidney stone formation.
Yes. It works in two ways to treat fatty liver problem. Firstly, it enhances the speed of burning of fat in the liver. Secondly, it promotes liver functions. It can also be helpful in treating symptoms of hepatitis and hunger loss that follow fatty liver condition.
Varanadi Kashayam should be taken for as long as the physician recommends. Our Ayurvedic doctor can be consulted if you notice that there is no improvement in your medical condition.
This medicine is possibly safe for everyone. However, its over-usage can lead to minor side effects like mouth ulcers, loss of appetite, heartburn and excessive thirst.
You can also take Guggulu, Triphala and Punarnava to reduce fat accumulation. They rejuvenate the body and promote burning of cholesterol, triglycerides etc. that cause obesity.
No. Ayurveda suggests that people with Pitta body type should not use Varanadi Kashayam. It may aggravate their gastrointestinal problems like stomach ulcers, heartburn and flatulence.
No. None of Nirogam’s Ayurvedic medicines contain heavy metal ingredients.
Ayurvedic practitioners suggest that it is most beneficial to take the tablets between 6.00 am and 7.30 am on an empty stomach in the morning. While, the best time to take the evening dose is between 5.00 pm and 6.30 pm on an empty stomach.