Do you care of your feet as well as you do the rest of your body?
Cracked heels is a very common ailment that afflicts both men and women. Cracked heels if left untreated is not just an eyesore, it can cause you a lot of discomfort and pain.
Here are some natural remedies to seal the cracks!
- Apply banana pulp on the cracked region and wash it after 10 minutes. Do this daily till the cracks disappear.
- Make a paste of margosa leaves and add 3 tbsp of turmeric to it. Apply this paste twice a day for 30 minutes before you wash it off.
- Apply a mixture of rosewater and glycerin everyday. This will make the heels soft in no time.
- Mix lemon juice and papaya and apply it. Wash after 20 min.
- Take a little coconut oil in your palms and massage it gently into your heels and leave it on overnight.
- If your diet is deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and zinc, cracked heels appear. Make sure to include these in your diet.
- Always keep yourself well-hydrated.