Joint pain no more! Arthritis knee pain can be relieved by doing simple asanas. One such asana is Pavan Mukta asana:
Steps to do Pavan Mukta Asana
- Lie down on your back on a flat surface.
- Inhale and bend both the knees, holding them with clasped hands.
- Bring the knees closer to the chest and while exhaling lift your head and shoulders up to touch the nose to the knees.
- Hold the breath for a few seconds. Slowly inhale, and take the head and shoulders back to the floor.
- Hold the breath for a few seconds. Exhale and bring both the legs down on the floor.
- Lie in shavasana for a few seconds.